The KUSOED IQAC aims to strengthen the academic cum administrative quality audit processes at KUSOED, maintaining its programs' quality and rigor and internalizing quality culture and best practices.
Following UGC Guidelines (Directives for Internal Quality Assurance of Higher Education Institutions, 2020, aka IQAC Directives, 2O2O), the KUSOED IQAC Guidelines have been developed at Kathmandu University School of Education. The guidelines also align with KUSOED Academic Audit Guidelines 2022 towards maintaining the academic standards of the courses, programs, and services offered by KUSOED.
Please find the following reports:
- KUSOED IQAC Guidelines
- KUSOED EMIS Guidelines
- KUSOED Annual Report 2022
- KUSOED Academic Audit Guidelines 2022
- Academic Audit - Department of Development Education 2022
- Academic Audit - Department of Educational Leadership 2022
- Academic Audit- Department of STEAM Education 2022
- Policy Guidelines for Faculty Competency Development and Administrative staff Training 2023
- Policy Guidelines for Academic Leadership Sensitization 2023
- Guidelines for faculty for February 2023 Semester
- Norms for Non-Credit Courses Kathmandu University School of Education