Writing and Communication Center (WCC) has been established in the School of Education (KUSOED) with the approval of the Executive council held on l4 Kartik 2079 (14 October 2022).primarily, the Center is expected to operate as a financially consolidated, functional body to help graduate, postgraduate and PhD students present quality theses/dissertations and research outputs.
WCC will meet the following objectives:
- Writing and communication support to students and faculty researchers;
- Training in research writing and communication;
- Fellowship to needy and capable students;
- Engagement of established writing and communication scholars from outside KUSOED through workshops and short-term programs:
- Revenue generation for KUSOED.